Filed under: Opening Hours, Services
29 Jul 2020
In response to the latest developments of the COVID-19 outbreak in Hong Kong, the Library announces the following changes to its service arrangements with effect from 29 July 2020 (Wednesday) until further notice:
Opening hours are as follows. Note that no counter services will be provided.
|Weekdays||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
No counter services
The Academic Commons on Level 2 will remain closed.
With effect from 28 July 2020, both the Chinese Medicine Library and the Shek Mun Campus Library will remain closed
- All services normally provided at the User Services Counter are suspended.
- Books may still be returned via campus book drops, however it will take some time before your borrowing record is updated. Fines incurred since 16 July 2020 will not be charged.
- If you have an item on hold for pick-up, please contact the Circulation Section via email at email@example.com
- Inter-branch book transfers are suspended.
- The HKALL service is suspended.
- Library card applications are suspended.
- The Interlibrary Loan service remains available for electronic article delivery.
During this period, we encourage patrons to make use of our extensive range of e-resources. A quick introduction to our e-resources is available here: https://hkbu.libguides.com/e-survival
For real-time research assistance, you can contact the duty librarian via Zoom on weekday afternoons: https://library.hkbu.edu.hk/get-help/ask-a-librarian/virtual-info-desk/
The Library’s email, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger services also remain available: https://library.hkbu.edu.hk/get-help/ask-a-librarian/