Grant Funder's Open Access Requirements

In accordance with the requirements of the University and the Research Grants Council (RGC), the following types of research output must be deposited into the Institutional Repository:

To submit your articles for inclusion in the Institutional Repository, you can:

  1. E-mail them directly to the Research Visibility Team:
  2. Upload them via the University's Research Project System (RPS): Click here for more information