As an additional measure to safeguard the health of the University community, a maximum of 4 people are allowed in each room, regardless of the actual capacity of the room. See more special arrangements here.
The Chinese Medicine Library Study Room is open for booking by students and teaching staff for discussion and group viewing purpose. It may be booked for a minimum of 2 up to a maximum of 20 users.
- All bookings should be done online.
- Users from the same group may use the room once a day and a maximum of 3 times a week.
- Booking is limited to a maximum of 2 hours on one day and can be renewed once at CML Counter only.
- Users should not occupy the rooms after booking time when there may be walk-in users waiting. They have to leave on the request of Library staff.
- Walk-in users may book the room at CML Counter on condition that the room is available.
Check In / Check Out
- The group should leave one university I.D. card at CML counter upon check-in.
- Library staff reserves the right to reassign the rooms to other users if the groups do not show up 15 minutes after the booking time.
- Users are expected to use AV materials loaned from the Library. Viewing of personal materials must be for educational purposes and should be shown to counter staff upon check-in. Viewing pirated materials is prohibited.
- Please collect the university I.D. card at CML Counter after use.
Conduct of Users
- Users that misuse the rooms, for example by eating, drinking, making excessive noise, etc., will have their details recorded, and the Library will take appropriate follow-up action according to the User Behaviour Policy.
- Users are responsible for keeping the rooms in a neat and orderly condition.
- Do not leave any valuables unattended. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- Any items left after vacating the rooms will be removed without prior notice.
- The Library reserves the right to inspect the rooms even if they are in use.
For further enquiries, please contact the User Services Counter at 3411-2714. Thank you for your cooperation!
Last updated: 18 February 2021