The Chinese Medicine Library Study Room is open for booking by students and teaching staff for discussion and group viewing purpose. It may be booked for a minimum of 2 up to a maximum of 20 users.
- All bookings should be done online.
- Users from the same group may use the room once a day and a maximum of 3 times a week.
- Booking is limited to a maximum of 2 hours on one day and can be renewed once at CML Counter only.
- Users should not occupy the rooms after booking time when there may be walk-in users waiting. They have to leave on the request of Library staff.
- Walk-in users may book the room at CML Counter on condition that the room is available.
Check In / Check Out
- The group should leave one university I.D. card at CML counter upon check-in.
- Library staff reserves the right to reassign the rooms to other users if the groups do not show up 15 minutes after the booking time.
- Users are expected to use AV materials loaned from the Library. Viewing of personal materials must be for educational purposes and should be shown to counter staff upon check-in. Viewing pirated materials is prohibited.
- Please collect the university I.D. card at CML Counter after use.
Conduct of Users
- Users that misuse the rooms, for example by eating, drinking, making excessive noise, etc., will have their details recorded, and the Library will take appropriate follow-up action according to the User Behaviour Policy.
- Users are responsible for keeping the rooms in a neat and orderly condition.
- Do not leave any valuables unattended. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- Any items left after vacating the rooms will be removed without prior notice.
- The Library reserves the right to inspect the rooms even if they are in use.
For further enquiries, please contact the User Services Counter at 3411-2714. Thank you for your cooperation!
Last updated: 01 March 2023