Holders of the following locally-awarded qualifications are eligible to apply for a Graduate Service Package:
- Hong Kong Baptist College Diploma / 4th year Honours Diploma
- Hong Kong Baptist University Bachelor / Master / Doctoral Degree
- Hong Kong Baptist University Postgraduate Certificate / Diploma
- Hong Kong Baptist University Associate Degree / Higher Diploma
Note: Graduates of collaborative degree programmes offered jointly by the School of Continuing Education and an overseas university are not eligible to apply for the service packages below because these degrees are not awarded by HKBU.
The completed application form should be sent to the Circulation & Interlibrary Loan Section.
Submission of the completed application form and required supporting documents should be made within 3 months of receipt of the application by the Library. After that, any incomplete application will be discarded accordingly while the payment shall be forfeited to the University. To protect the personal data of applicants, the Library shall also dispose of the application record.
Service Package Details
|Service Package||Annual Fee||Borrowing Privileges|
|Borrowing privileges ONLY||HK$300|
One-off waiver for one year for holders of the HKBU Affinity Credit Card
Loan Quota for Books and Multimedia Items: 100
Max. Loan Quota for Multimedia Items: 5
|Borrowing privileges with remote access to selected e-resources*||HK$600||N/A|
|Remote access to selected eligible e-resources* ONLY||HK$300|
* The coverage of the e-resources under the Package is more limited than that of current students /staff, and is subject to change from time to time. For details on the list of eligible e-resources, please refer to http://hkbu.libguides.com/graduatedatabases
Please also be reminded to comply with the conditions of use and licensing restrictions as required by the respective e-resource provider/vendor/publisher. Refer to the Library’s policy on the Appropriate Use of E-Resources for additional details.
Last updated: 10 January 2020