The University Library is responsible for a number of initiatives that support the dissemination of the scholarly work done by the HKBU community. Explore our offerings via the links below.
- HKBU Scholars – On this dedicated platform you can discover information about HKBU research, from scholar biographies and funding details, to outputs such as published books and peer-reviewed journal articles
- Digital Scholarship Projects – Open access digital projects developed by the Library in collaboration with HKBU faculty
- Chinese Medicine Digital Projects – Chinese medicine databases built in-house by the Library in collaboration with the School of Chinese Medicine
- HKBU Honours Projects – Database showcasing outstanding final year undergraduate projects
- Honours Project Handbooks – The Library also uploads the most updated edition of Honours Project Handbooks annually that are supplied by participating departments/programmes.
Last updated: 31 August 2021