EndNote 20 is a leading reference management tool that helps save you time when writing research papers. Using this single software platform you can:
- Collect and organize your references.
- Annotate and make notes on the PDFs you have added to your reference library.
- Generate citations and bibliographies in any citation style directly within Microsoft Word.
HKBU Library has purchased a site license for EndNote 20. All eligible users may download EndNote 20 from the links below.
Important points to note
Before downloading the EndNote software, please read the important information below. If you have any questions about your eligibility to use the EndNote software, feel free to Ask a Librarian.
- The software is licensed for the personal use of faculty, staff, and students of Hong Kong Baptist University.
- HKBU faculty, staff, and students may install the software on their personal or office PCs for their personal use only. The software must not be installed on any other computer.
- Excessive downloading of this licensed software is prohibited.
- Upon cessation of employment/enrolment at HKBU, the right to use EndNote under this site license is terminated. The software must be uninstalled from your personal computer(s) and all copies destroyed.
EndNote 20 for Windows (92.9MB) (please unzip both files to a folder before running the installer)
EndNote 20 for Mac (106MB)
Support and Training
Refer to our EndNote guide for detailed information about learning how to use EndNote.
Last updated: 20 September 2021