The Library supports research at HKBU at every level.
From new undergraduate students learning how to cite their sources through to faculty looking for innovative ways to present their research data, librarians are ready to help.
- Research Support & Scholarly Communications – Advice on Open Access, research impact, copyright issues, and more!
- Digital Scholarship Services – Explore projects on which the Library has collaborated with faculty to use digital technologies to create new research tools
- Digital Scholarship Grant – HKBU faculty can apply for funding to support their digital research projects
- Research Data Services – Help with data analytics/visualization, research data management, and access to data sources
- Integrated Research Information and Management System (IRIMS) – IRIMS will handle grant applications, the reporting of research output and activities, and the promotion of HKBU research accomplishments and expertise, all in a single integrated system.
- EndNote – A leading reference management tool that helps save you time when writing research papers
- Citing Sources – Get help with APA, MLA, Chicago Style, and more!
- Academic Integrity – Information on tools provided by the University to help both students and faculty to avoid unintentional plagiarism in their work
- Avoiding plagiarism – General advice on appropriately incorporating the ideas of others into your work
- Turnitin – Plagiarism prevention platform used by schools and universities around the world
- iThenticate – A platform for HKBU faculty and staff to check their own work for potential unintentional plagiarism
- Research Guides – Find Subject Guides, Topics Guides, and more!
Last updated: 17 April 2023