The Library supports research at HKBU at every level – from new undergraduate students learning how to cite their sources, through to faculty looking for innovative ways to present their research data. Learn more from the links below.
- Citing Sources – Get help with APA, MLA, Chicago Style, and more!
- Mendeley – A powerful platform to help you manage your research process
- Academic Integrity – Information on tools provided by the University to help both students and faculty to avoid unintentional plagiarism in their work
- Avoiding plagiarism – General advice on appropriately incorporating the ideas of others into your work
- Turnitin – Plagiarism prevention platform used by schools and universities around the world
- iThenticate – A platform for HKBU faculty and staff to check their own work for potential unintentional plagiarism
- Scholarly Communication – Advice on Open Access, research impact, copyright issues, and more!
- Digital Scholarship Services – Explore projects on which the Library has collaborated with faculty to use digital technologies to create new research tools
- Digital Scholarship Grant – HKBU faculty can apply for funding to support their digital research projects
- Research Data Services – Help with data analytics/visualization, research data management, and access to data sources
- Research Visibility @HKBU – The University Library and the Graduate School are jointly responsible for raising the profile of HKBU scholars and their research output
- Research Guides – Find Subject Guides, Topics Guides, and more!
- Undergraduate Research Award – Each year the Library recognizes outstanding research projects undertaken by HKBU undergraduates
Last updated: 12 September 2019