This database contains full-text files of past examination papers voluntarily released by faculty members since 1991. Certain programmes may have been terminated, restructured, or renamed. Users are reminded to observe copyright law. For enquiries, please contact the Digital and Multimedia Services Section at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3411-5239.
Guidelines for Submitting Examination Papers
- We are deeply appreciative when Departments are able to coordinate among their teaching faculty to send examination papers to the Library in batches every January and June, but we are also happy to accept papers sent by individual faculty members or instructors.
- Examination papers submitted in electronic format are preferred, but hard copies are also accepted.
- Please provide the following information for each examination paper: Course Name, Course Code, Programme Code, Department Name, Department Code, and Year. Contributors may also make use of the “Exam Paper Submission Form” linked below to provide this information.
- Please send materials and information to the Library’s Digital and Multimedia Services Section via email at email@example.com or campus mail.
- The database is normally updated with new content at the end of each semester.
Forms to Download
Last updated: 25 May 2021