Copyright provides important protection for intellectual property. Learn more about this topic, including how copyright affects your use of Library materials and other information.
- Copyright and Library Materials – Many items in the Library’s collections is protected by copyright, and it is important to understand how this affects your use of Library materials
- Warning to Users of Copying Devices – Important advice concerning the copying of copyrighted materials using photocopiers, scanners, printers, mobile phones and other devices with copying function.
- Copyright & Copywrong: Knowing the difference – Provides detailed information for those that want to deepen their knowledge of copyright
- Fair Dealing – Find out more about the exceptions for teachers and students provided by copyright law
- Course Packs – Information for those interested in using the course pack production service provided by the School of Continuing Education
Last updated: 08 August 2019