Most staff and students are automatically granted Library privileges.
Some members of the HKBU community need to complete a separate application. You can find details via the links in this section.
- Graduate Service Package – Graduates of eligible HKBU programmes may apply for Library Service Packages at different levels to suit their needs
- SCE Students – SMCL Library Card – For current SCE part-time Certificate/Diploma students
- SCE (PT) Students – Library Card – For those SCE students not automatically granted Library privileges
- Retired Staff – Off-Campus Access to Eligible Databases – For retirees that need to access eligible database from home
- External/Corporate Borrower Card – For individuals and corporations not affiliated with HKBU
- External Scholars and Visitors – For individual scholars needing short-term access to the Library for genuine research purposes
Last updated: 30 June 2020