Enhanced COVID-19 Control Measures for All Library Visitors
With effect from 25 October 2021, all visitors to HKBU Campuses must have received their second vaccine dose 14 days or more prior to their entry to the campus. For those that do not meet this requirement, a negative COVID-19 test result from a Government-recognized testing route dated within the last 14 days must be provided.*
Please check the latest announcements on the Library website for any future update to these arrangements.
*Both the electronic and printed copies of vaccination records / negative test results will be accepted at Campus security checkpoints.
Most staff and students are automatically granted Library privileges.
Some members of the HKBU community need to complete a separate application. You can find details via the links in this section.
- Graduate Service Package – Graduates of eligible HKBU programmes may apply for Library Service Packages at different levels to suit their needs
- SCE Students – Library Card – For those SCE students not automatically granted Library privileges
- Retired Staff – Off-Campus Access to Eligible Databases – For retirees that need to access eligible database from home
- External/Corporate Borrower Card – For individuals and corporations not affiliated with HKBU
- External Scholars and Visitors – For individual scholars needing short-term access to the Library for genuine research purposes
Last updated: 13 September 2021