The library card application service is suspended until further notice. This special arrangement is made given the latest developments of the COVID-19 outbreak in Hong Kong, reductions have been made to Library service levels. Please refer to the Library website for the future arrangement. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Most staff and students are automatically granted Library privileges.
Some members of the HKBU community need to complete a separate application. You can find details via the links in this section.
- Graduate Service Package – Graduates of eligible HKBU programmes may apply for Library Service Packages at different levels to suit their needs
- SCE Students – SMCL Library Card – For current SCE part-time Certificate/Diploma students
- SCE (PT) Students – Library Card – For those SCE students not automatically granted Library privileges
- Retired Staff – Off-Campus Access to Eligible Databases – For retirees that need to access eligible database from home
- External/Corporate Borrower Card – For individuals and corporations not affiliated with HKBU
- External Scholars and Visitors – For individual scholars needing short-term access to the Library for genuine research purposes
Last updated: 02 April 2020