The Library provides a variety of different support services for teaching faculty. Learn more via the links below.
If you need support in an area that is not listed here, please contact the Liaison Librarian for your Department.
- Request Library Workshops – Arrange course-integrated workshops with content tailored to the specific needs of your students
- Course Readings – Faculty may request for books and articles (both online and print) to be reserved as readings for their courses
- Library Support for Moodle – Get help customizing the Library Moodle Toolkit, embedding e-resources in your course sites, and more
- Recall Multimedia Items for Teaching – Request that multimedia items be reserved for showing in your class
- Course Guides – Librarians can prepare online guides with resources tailored to your courses
Last updated: 22 August 2019