Who can use this service?
- HKBU academic, teaching, and research staff
- SCE academic and teaching staff (full-time only)
When can this service be used?
- Teaching faculty can use this service when they find that an AV item from the Chinese Medicine Library needed for classroom use has been checked out by another patron.
How can requests be submitted?
- Please submit your request using the online form.
- Requests should be made at least seven working days in advance.
When will requests be processed?
- Requests are processed every weekday, excluding public holidays.
- Service delivery time may exceed 7 days under certain circumstances beyond the Library’s control, e.g. late return of the requested item by the borrower.
Where can I collect the AV item(s)?
- Please collect the item(s) at their home library.
For further enquiries, please contact Library Staff at 3411-2714.
Last updated: 22 August 2019