The Library provides a wide range of services to support the University’s mission. Our goal is to provide an outstanding user experience for our patrons.
- Borrowing & Returning – Details on how the HKBU community can borrow Library materials.
- Access Resources Beyond HKBU Library – Need something that is not in our collections? Check here for details on how we can obtain materials from other libraries and institutions for you.
- Apply for Library Privileges – Some members of the HKBU community (e.g., alumni, certain categories of SCE students) need to complete an application for enjoying Library privileges.
- Research Support – We support the University’s research activities at every level. Visit this page for more details of our services.
- Teaching Support – The Library provides a variety of different support services to support faulty teaching, such as library workshops and course reading materials.
- Support for Users with Special Needs (SMCL) – SMCL is committed to making its services and facilities accessible to everyone in the HKBU community.
Last updated: 06 July 2020