The English Support Service Corner in Shek Mun Campus Library aims to provide Associate or Self-funded Undergraduate Degree students with one-to-one assistance in any aspect of English learning. Students who need help in finding ways to improve their English or simply writing a paper are welcome to make regular use of the service.
Instructions for Making Appointments
- Please make an appointment with English lecturers at least 2 days in advance.
- Pick a time slot you want and email the respective teacher directly to make an appointment. All email addresses end with @hkbu.edu.hk.
- Each appointment is 50 minutes maximum.
- Students can also access the ESS webpage for further information.
- The ESS Corner is to be used under the guidance of lecturers for self-access learning materials on English language. Use of computers in the area is for English related activities only.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Corner.
- The Corner is part of the library, please be considerate and keep the noise down.
Last updated: 13 August 2019