- The Suggestion Box provides a convenient online channel for users to raise any concerns or suggestions that they might have regarding library services and facilities. These comments will be considered by Library managers in their ongoing efforts to improve the academic and research support the Library provides to the HKBU community.
- For reference and research questions, please use the online Ask a Librarian service.
What Types of Messages Can I Submit?
- Suggestions on how the Library could improve its services
- Comments on the Library’s resources, services, and facilities
Who Can Use the Service?
- The Suggestion Box is intended primarily for the students, faculty, staff, and affiliates of the University.
When Will I Receive a Response?
- Enquiries will be acknowledged within 24 hours (excluding Friday evenings, weekends, and public holidays).
Who Will Handle My Suggestions/Comments?
- Your message will be handled by professional library staff.
Last updated: 06 May 2020