04 Mar 2021, 4:00-5:00 pm
Online via Zoom
Your Next Big Idea –using Web of Science to kick off your research project
1. Identify research fronts and hot topics in your research fields.
2. Comprehensively analyze existing information to grasp the development direction and trends of research topics.
3. Select appropriate and high impact journals to publish research outputs with Web of Science.
4. Enhance your research impact and learn about peer review.
5. One-click access to research papers with EndNote Click, and create your personal library and efficiently manage document with EndNote online.
6. Improve the efficiency of article writing and submission, and efficiently organize the format of your paper.
Facilitator: Ms. Li Ying (Clarivate Analytics)
Grand Prize Draw
For a chance to win an Apple Watch, iPad, and other special prizes, you can enter the E-Resources Discovery Week prize draw by completing the following activities:
1. Attending any of the E-resources Discovery Week 2021 workshops (1 lucky draw chance for each workshop)
2. Complete the post-event Online Quiz with a passing mark (3 lucky draw chances)
The more activities you complete, the more chances you have to win the Grand Prize!
An e-certificate of attendance will be presented to the participant who attends an online session.
For more information, please visit the LibGuide of E-resources Discovery Week @ HKBU Library 2021: https://hkbu.libguides.com/discoveryweek2021/