Please return your borrowed items to the Library on or before the due date to avoid overdue fines.
For the convenience of users, a number of 24-hour book drops are provided. One is located near the entrance of the Shaw Tower, two are available at Level 5 (William M. W. Mong Courtyard) of the Ho Sin Hang Campus, one is available on the ground floor of the SCE Tower (near the Bank of East Asia) and one is available on the ground floor of the CVA Building (inside the lift lobby).
Book drops are also available at the Chinese Medicine Library and the Shek Mun Campus Library.
|Location||Monday – Friday*||Saturday*|
|Book drops on Ho Sin Hang Campus||8:45 am & 2:45 pm^||8:45 am|
|Book drop on the ground floor of the CVA Building||9:00 am & 3:00 pm^||9:00 am|
|Book drop on the ground floor of SCE Tower||9:20 am & 3:20 pm^||9:20 am|
|Book drop located by the entrance of Shaw Tower||9:00 am & 4:00 pm||9:00 am & 5:00 pm|
* Collection time (± 15 minutes) / There will be no collection on public holidays
^ During the semester only
The following types of materials cannot be placed in book drops and must be returned to the User Services Counter:
- Books borrowed through Interlibrary Loan or HKALL
- Items checked out from Special Collections and Archives
- Books with attached CD-ROMs or CDs
- Multimedia materials
- Music scores
- Items from the Course Readings collection (they should be returned to the User Services Counter of the home library)
- Books that you personally borrowed on a JULAC card
Last updated: 29 November 2019