Except for JULAC card and institutional card users, these rooms are available for booking by all users with physical access right to HKBU Library.
- Bookings should be done online.
- Reservations up to 2 hours.
- Users may book a room once a day and a maximum of three times per week.
- If you are 15 minutes late, your reservation will be forfeited and the room will become available for use on a first-come-first-served basis
Using the Rooms
- Individual use only, i.e. one person at a time.
- Users are not required to check-in before making use of the reserved rooms
- Users should return the room to its original state and leave at the end of their booking period.
- In the event of any dispute over the user of the rooms, the decision of the Library Staff on duty shall be final.
- The rooms (Room 504, 505, 506) are located in the Lower West Wing on Level 5.
Conduct of Users
- Keep the rooms neat and tidy.
- Valuables should not be left unattended in the rooms. Under no circumstances shall the Library be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- Items found unattended in the rooms may be removed without prior notice.
- The Library reserves the right to inspect the rooms even if they are in use.
- Users who violate the Library’s User Behaviour Policy could have their library privileges suspended.
For further enquiries, please contact the User Services Counter at 3411-7444 during service hours.
Last updated: 15 March 2023