Ten Postgraduate Study Rooms are provided for specific users to pursue research and study in private.
The rooms can be reserved by:
- HKBU / SCE full-time teaching staff
- HKBU / SCE full-time research assistant professors
- HKBU / SCE full-time postgraduate students (who has a valid SSOid account)
- HKBU / SCE part-time postgraduate students (who has a valid SSOid account)
- Bookings should be done online
- Individual use only ; one person at a time
- Reservations up to 4 hours
- One reservation per day
- Unclaimed reservations will be released automatically after 20 minutes, and the applicants will not be able to book the same type of facility on the same day. Therefore, you are encouraged to cancel your reservation before the booking time if you know you cannot arrive on time.
- Walk-in users are welcome to check room availability at the MLC counter
- When there are walk-in users, any person currently occupying the room without prior reservation should leave immediately
Check In / Check Out
Upon check in, please:
- Swipe your staff/student card at the check-in reader outside the room
After using the room, please:
- Return all furniture to their original positions
- Remember to take all your personal belongings
Conduct of Users
- Keep the rooms neat and tidy
- Although other library users cannot access your room during your reservation period, valuables should not be left unattended. Under no circumstances shall the Library be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items
- Unattended items left after your reservation period may be removed by library staff without prior notice
- Take note of the Library’s Conduct of Users. Please respect other library users and refrain from engaging in undesirable behaviour.
For further questions, please contact Digital and Multimedia Services Section at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3411-5239. Thank you for your cooperation!
Last updated: 06 April 2020